First Time Setup and Solis Software Updates
What to expect:
- Your Skyroam Solis may update during the first use
- You may or may not get a pop-up message notifying you of the update.
- You can monitor update progress at a.skyroam.com
- The Skyroam Solis may automatically restart during updates
- Update patches typically take 5-10 minutes to complete.
- The WiFi signal may turn off/on temporarily.
- No action is needed on your end -- simply wait for the update to complete!
Pro Tip: Make sure to wait for the circling light around the WiFi icon to stop. After the circling stops and is fully lit, your WiFi connectivity is ready!
How to verify your Solis software version:
The current latest Skyroam Solis software version is 188.8.131.52. You can check your current version by clicking on the info icon at the top left corner of a.skyroam.com for purchased Skyroam Solis devices.
Need help? Should you have any issue, restart your Skyroam Solis power off by holding the power tab down for 5 seconds and power on again. If you need further assistance our customer service team is reachable at firstname.lastname@example.org